We provide expert physiotherapy in North Lancashire and the surrounding area for people in clinic, their own homes or care homes.
Helen Baxter is a Chartered Physiotherapist, Registered with the Health Care Professions Council.
We offer physiotherapy home visits and can provide treatment in care homes – assessments and ongoing rehabilitation. As well as regular face to face contacts with you, we can provide virtual support through telephone and video technology as required.
We work with you:
- To understand your specific issues/challenges,
- To develop realistic goals and a plan of treatment,
- To understand and manage the condition yourself and contact us as you need.
We provide rehabilitation:
- During recovery from illness or surgery, for example, hip or knee replacement or a following a prolonged illness which has left you feeling less mobile
- To help build strength and balance to improve your confidence and mobility around the home as well as out and about
- To help with pain management and specific joint and muscle problems.
We have necessary equipment to be able to bring our services to your home environment.